- We choose all products displayed on this website personally and do our very best to ensure that they have detailed descriptions, however we cannot guarantee the accuracy of all data.
- Our stock system is automated and shows quantities held in stock in real time, so it should not technically allow you to order anything that is Out of Stock.
However, please be aware that whilst a product may appear available and in your basket, it is not allocated to you until payment has been completed at the checkout (and quantities subsequently adjusted).
- We despatch all orders within 1 – 2 working days, excluding weekends and French National Holidays, and any unforeseen events out of our control that may delay despatch, eg: strikes; Post Office unexpectedly closed, etc.
- We want you to be delighted with your purchases, so we take care in packing them well in order that they reach you in perfect condition. In the unlikely event of a damaged, missing or faulty product, you must inform us ‘in writing’ by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Contact Us page of the website within 3 days of taking delivery. Please give as much detail as possible regarding the problem and we will do our best to resolve the matter promptly, whether refund, return or replacement as appropriate. Unfortunately we cannot accept reports on the telephone nor responsibility for any ‘change of mind’ or error in ordering, once the package has been sent.
- Our preferred payment is by the secure Paypal method online which accepts most currencies. Alternatively, you may pay with a French cheque – please contact us for more details.
- We treat your personal information seriously and do not pass on any details to other bodies. If you sign up to receive occasional newsletter emails from us, you may do so with confidence.