We respect your privacy and we have the following policy in place for any personal data that you give us.
- We comply with the principles of the UK Data Protection Act 1998 when dealing with all data received from our clients or visitors to the site.
- We only hold the data necessary to offer services provided on our website or advertising and marketing our business.
- We only hold personal data for as long as necessary. Once data is no longer needed it is deleted from our files.
- For administrative reasons data may be passed to and stored securely with third party service providers located outside the EEA (European Economic Area).
- We regularly email website news and information updates to our customers. All subscription emails sent by us contain clear information on how to unsubscribe from our email service.
- We never sell, rent or exchange mailing lists.
- In accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, we never send bulk unsolicited emails, (popularly known as Spam) to email addresses.
- We may send emails to existing customers or prospective customers who have enquired or registered with us, regarding products or services directly provided by us.
- All emails sent by us will be clearly marked as originating from us. All such emails will also include clear instructions on how unsubscribe from our email service and any future emails. Such instructions will either include a link to a page to unsubscribe or a valid email address to which you should reply, with “unsubscribe” as the email subject heading.
To comply with European Union law, we are required to inform users from within the EU about the cookies that this site uses and the information they contain. Cookies are small files that are stored by your browser and all browsers have an option whereby you can inspect the content of these files and delete them if you wish.
|The session_start( ) function generates a random Session Id and stores it in a cookie on the user’s computer (this is the only session information that is actually stored on the client side.) The default name for the cookie is PHPSESSID. This “Cookie” contains a unique Session Identification value. It is essential for the site software to work correctly. This cookie is not persistent and should be automatically removed when you close the browser window.
|woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, wp_woocommerce_session_
|Our online shop makes use of 3 cookies, to keep track of shopping basket information.
|__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz
|Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to monitor traffic levels, search queries and visits to this website.